Our Client, the UK's largest manufacturer of fitted furniture, have a vacancy for a Production Manager to lead an already successful, loyal and committed team. Their philosophy is ‘Right First Time’ in everything they do.
The role of Production Manager will oversee the veneer and finishing factory and will be responsible for:
- Achieving high quality, efficient and cost-effective production whilst meeting daily targets
- Managing and developing a team of Production Line Managers, Team Leaders and their subordinates.
- Overseeing all aspects of Quality and Health & Safety. Ensuring all standards are met and adhered to.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous management experience from a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- ILM level 5 Certificate in Management or equivalent
- Ideally have a solid wood or veneer background with experience of lacquer and paint finishing
- Knowledge of just in time and support systems with a continuous improvement approach to problem solving.
- Knowledge of quality systems and working to quality standards (ISO or BS750)
- An understanding of COSHH
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, in-house systems AS400, Intranet etc.
- Clear understanding of financial targets and ability to report data accurately
- Analytical, innovative and proactive
- Adaptable, methodical and flexible
- £45,000 per annum.
- 31 days (including Bank Holidays)
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Discounts on product ranges & local businesses.
- On-site parking
- In depth Induction Programme
We thank you for your application and advise you that due to the high volume of applications that we currently receive, if we have not contacted you within 14 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.