CAD Design Engineer / Technical Support
Is a world class machine tool manufacture for suppliers of windows, doors and solid wood furniture. The tooling is manufactured in Switzerland and ranges from a simple tool to a complex tool system. A forward-thinking company, where you would be working alongside specialist engineers, that provide consultancy at the highest level.
- Produce innovative CAD design solutions for machine tools used in woodworking machinery in the production of Wood Windows / Doors and associated Joinery products.
- Liaising with Technical Sales Engineers, Customers and Manufacturing Technicians, answering queries and providing advice.
- Produce quotations and entering orders for the manufacture of standard and special machine tools.
- Take a “Continuous Improvement” and pro-active approach to improve and develop current processes and internal systems, improving efficiencies.
- Placing orders on system and hands on ad-hoc administration and Technical Support.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have a flexible attitude, the ability to muck in and work in a small team, whilst working to strict deadlines.
- NVQ or City & Guilds qualification in Wood Machining / Joinery / Carpentry an advantage.
- CAD experience with training given to suit Medusa CAD software.
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated and used to working to deadlines.
- IT Literate, Microsoft Office etc.
- You’ll be self-motivated with a methodical approach to the work to produce innovative solutions, excellent communication skills required.
Full training on their CAD System given
25 days holidays + Stats, Pension, Free parking
Based in modern offices in South Leics.
Ongoing training and development – IIP
This is an important role within this SME business and provides a fantastic long-term opportunity for growth and development and security.
For more information click apply or contact Juliette at Pip Consultancy for a confidential discussion.