Part Time - Senior Administrator
A small service orientated company based in superb offices in the centre of Hinckley, Leicester are looking to recruit a first class Senior Administrator to work on a flexible part-time basis. This is within a small office, but part of a wider office community, so you must be happy working alone at times.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- To communicate effectively with external customers and prospects.
- Dealing with all general correspondence, letters, queries and emails.
- Create and improve information for sales particulars and briefing documents.
- Creating and developing corporate information, binding presentations.
- Admin support for Marketing and promotional activity via social media.
- Develop PR opportunities and maintain regular updates on the Company Website.
- Complete mail merges and post marketing information updates to prospect clients.
- Data entry to build and maintain an effective CRM database, record communication updates and mailers sent etc.
- Business research, gather information on prospects, satisfy financial and non-financial data required, identify new and emerging trends etc. and update CRM.
- Monthly expenses, accounts, invoices and VAT return – setup and manage book-keeping software.
- All other ad hoc admin duties as and when required.
The ideal Candidate will be/have:
- Self-motivated and able to work on their own initiative with excellent organisational skills.
- 3 years+ previous experience in a PA/Senior Administration role.
- Professional with excellent communication skills and used to dealing with people at all levels.
- Accurate data entry and typing skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Understanding of business information and some financial knowledge required.
- I.T. literate – experienced with MS Office packages at Intermediate level (MS Excel in particular) and CRM / financial systems.
- Initiative and good decision-making skills
- Proactive individual
We are looking for a self starter with the ability to hit the ground running and carry out the tasks in a friendly and helpful manner. To do this the applicant will demonstrate familiarity with databases and knowledge of MS Office. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and flexible with a good work ethic and solid administration background.
A friendly open plan working environment located in the centre of Hinckley, flexible 15-20 hours per week and can accommodate longer school holidays as unpaid if required.